Tuesday 13 September 2011

Create pdf files with microsof word

Entry for this time I would like to share with you how to create pdf files using Microsoft Word. This partnership is an easy and even many who were aware of the matter is, even so I still want to share to you is not know how to create pdf files. Something that is considered easy, but for me before I pengetahuinya, many websites that I trace to have a way to create pdf files. After searching and searching I finally found a tool that supports Microsoft Word. To start you need to download the tool here. Once the download is complete installs the file. How relatively easy. 



1. You create a file in Microsoft Word
2. Once the file is ready, save the file
3. Select file> save as> PDS or XPS
4. Name and publish
5. Done

Good luck guys.

SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe

Just click like button if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...