Tuesday 1 November 2011

Safe Mode

Quit long i not update my blog becouse i quit busy right now, so i need focus on my work. so today i have some lilte bit free time to update my blog.

For today i want to share with you about safe mode. normally i using safe mode for disable password on my computer, it just that. so i dont know more about safe mode, today i got problem with my laptop, once i on my laptop, some time safe mode run, but windows still can open but the word "safe mode" appear on my screen at left, right, up and down.



Actually i dont know how to solve that problem, so what should i do is, first i search on the web, looking there but i dont see the right solution. after that i try ask my friend he also can't help me, so sad that time but i never give up, so i try  search again on web, for this time im lucky. actually out there a lot of people have   a problem same like me. i see one foroum and one user ask people about the problem in that foroum and one answer him, that answer can solve that problem.

look it the solution below


  1. Click on Start,type msconfig and press Enter 
  2. Select the Boot tab Under Boot options, make sure Safe boot is not selected.
so i hope this entry can help you.
Just click like button if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...