Sunday 21 August 2011

How to run font on system


If before I submit my entry way to design raya card, the previous entry I discussed how use of fonts, design, and etc. likely to have among my friends not know how to put these fonts. There are many fonts that can be downloaded from any website that provides free / libre and from there you can download the font according to their tastes.

So the entry times ni want to know your writers all the way to use fonts that you download just now


1.The first thing you are looking for and download your favorite fonts
2. When you download the font that is available to run on your system
3. click my computer> local disk C> windows> fonts
4. copy the font you downloaded earlier and pastekan in the fonts folder

Completed, and now you can use the font you downloaded earlier. safe to try.

Just click like button if you like

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...